Host your event at
Pour Taproom on the Atlanta Beltline
In-House Catering from our corporate chef
“The most comprehensive transportation and economic development effort ever undertaken in the city of Atlanta,” Pour Taproom Beltline is located on the East SIde Beltline trail in the historic and modernized Old 4th Ward District. We are in the heart of Atlanta’s modernization and urban re-development project with a virtual beachfront view of the most heavily trafficked portion of the Beltline project. A thirty minute stroll in any direction provides access to hundreds of other retailers and food purveyors in the city.
Designed for corporate events, day meetings & more!
Our interior layout was designed with meetings and presentations in mind.
Our centralized 120″projector screen is fully integrated into our audio/video system. We have 8 additional HD TVs with centralized HDMI and USB inputs to facilitate presentation, videios, photo albums, etc. Our dual zone sound system can provide different volume settings throughout the interior space as well as the patio.
Our flexible space provides you with a variety of options for planning and hosting your event.
Rent out the entire indoor or outdoor space for your exclusive private use, or section off our patio or Old 4th Ward Wall for smaller gatherings. Our indoor capacity is 203 guests with over 1,100 square feet of patio space facing the Atlanta Beltline!
Directions & Parking
We are located in the StudioPlex Alley. The retail shops can only be accessed from the Beltline.
- Pull into StudioPlex.
- Go to the rear by the townhomes.
- Turn right at the sign and follow “deck” arrow.
- Grab a parking ticket. We are located underneath the townhomes! Go down the staircase on either end to access the retail shops in StudiPlex Alley, Suite 230.
- Drive towards deck entrance.
- Grab a ticket and park.
- Walk out through StudioPlex entrance.
- We are located underneath the townhomes! Go down the staircase on either end to access the retail shops in StudiPlex Alley, Suite 230.
- Street parking around Krog Street Market is within walking distance to Pour Taproom!
- Enter through the Beltline entrance (facing Irwin Street or Edgewood Ave) and walk the Beltline towards Pour Taproom!
- Bell Street Burrito | 112 Krog St. NE-We are right across the Beltline!
- The Spindle | 659 Auburn Ave NE-We are under the townhomes behind The Spindle. Access to the Beltline on either end.